Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor Degree in relevant field
T1 & TS2
Salary: Nu. 22,565 – 1,130- 39,515/- Graduates
: Nu. 14,015 – 700 – 28,715/- Diploma
Date: 28th July 2021
Responsibilities of UI/UX Designer:
- Creating user-centric designs
by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes,
prototypes and mock-ups with tools like Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Identifying and troubleshooting
UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) in current projects.
- Provide amazing designs to UI
developers as well as present to clients.
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Need to understand typography,
color, grid, and composition.
Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts,
Engineering or have a strong portfolio of related fields.
The applicants should have experience in
the following area(s):
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Graphics Design, UI design, Web Design and App Design
- Experience using at least one of the following: Figma, SketchApp, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Balsamiq
- Basic understanding of how HTML and CSS work will be helpful
If you can provide us a portfolio along
with your resume which can include personal projects or customer references.
- 10 % Provident fund contribution from Company after service confirmation.
- Salary advance allowed up to a maximum of 2 month’s Salary.
- Training benefit in the country and 3rd country.
- Leave entitlement of 28 days in a year.
- Gratuity for permanent employees completing 10 years of continuous service.
- Increment on yearly performance review.
email your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 17543009/17573519
- Mark sheet for X, XII, Degree/ Diploma Certificate and any other higher education/ training certificates if any.
- Any relevant documents of achievement or certificates.
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of CID
- Security Clearance Certificate