You will perform complex and confidential secretarial duties for the CEO of the company in order to relieve him of routine business functions which sometimes includes issues of a highly confidential business nature. Your work involves the exercise of considerable initiative, application of independent judgment and extensive knowledge of Bhutan Labour laws, Trade Rules and Company Laws, the Company policies and procedures.
You will be the one to organize and maintain the CEO’s schedule and assist him by performing a variety of administrative to managerial tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the company’s overall business by ensuring perfect coordination between the CEO’s office and the strategic business units (SBUs) heads of the company and ensure that all assigned business tasks and projects are carried timely and efficiently by each head of the company SBUs and executive teams.
In order for you to succeed in the above objectives and below task roles, you have to be of great personality and confidence, smart and intelligent with attention to details, great communicator, completely trustful, high on integrity and confidentiality, with reliable work habits- ability to work on flexible and on long hours to deliver the responsibilities in an exceptional manner. The incumbent Executive Assistant to the CEO will handhold you on above and below-given duties and responsibility for the next 5 to 6 months.
Below will be your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level business and administrative support;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on a day-to-day request for action by CEO on all matters pertaining to the CEO and requiring rapid response, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Then, prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy;
- Act as a barometer to sense for the issues taking place in the environment. And present any emerging facts or information to CEO about various affairs within the company and on behaviours of employees, government regulations which may have direct or indirect impact on the company;
- Evaluate and assist the CEO., and the Director HR & Internal Operations in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization and business grows;
- Assist CEO on Bid Preparation- Bids and project which are above the threshold of Directors of strategic business units (SBUs) or that of critical nature in terms of risk or new business. Work closely with heads of SBUs. and key executives and get a draft stage bid document. From there continue with CEO to complete the bid or project before deadline and ensure submission;
- Proofread documents- proposals, contracts,
- Summarize and analyse responses, provide detailed backup material as necessary or appropriate to CEO.;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal SBUs and branch offices; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff;
- Organise CEO’s meetings, help make agendas, accurately record minutes from meetings, draft office memos for CEO.;
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of CEO., SBUs heads and executives to follow up appropriately on CEO directives related to CEO's plans, initiative and decisions given;
- Manage all active calendar of the CEO’s appointments and his work dairies and keep him well informed of his upcoming commitments and responsibility. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements;
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is followed and respected by the company line of SBU heads and executives;
- Panel member job interview, member for workers’ conflict resolution team by having an in-depth knowledge of root cause of conflict and informing them to Director HR & Internal Operations and CEO.;
- Manage high-level company publicity, events and important guest hospitality where CEO is required to be involved;
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, compile travel documents for travel-related meetings and agendas for CEO.;
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of CEO office
- Gatekeeper for the safety of CEO’s office. Ensure no unauthorised person enters his office in his absence. Prevent theft of documents, property from his office;
- Clerical and personal works of CEO
Works Relating to Company Secretary
- Except the works relating to company accounts, perform all works of Company Secretary as per Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
- Manage the Company Secretariat Office in the CEO’s office- in maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Renewal of OEM Companies Certificates and Agreements.
- Agreements with various other Companies, B2B, B2C of a very large project and duration
- At Level 2, read, vet all company business contract documents to prevent the company from open risks but ensure how best the company can have favourable terms in the Agreement and submit to CEO with opinions and changes for CEO to approve for signature.
- Represent the company and CEO on legal matters appropriate at your level.
- First-class degree BA or BA Hons. Graduate with a minimum of 65% in English in Class 10 and 12.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- During 6-month probation period Nu. 27,920.00 per month. After successful completion of probation period and confirmation of service Nu. 31,020.00
- For any candidates with a master's degree or with similar job experience, the probation period can be reduced and salary at par or higher according to the candidate competency.
Please Email your complete documents to;email@example.com.Contact17543009 during office hours for queries.
- Mark sheet for X, XII, Degree Certificate and any other higher education/ training certificates if any.
- Any relevant documents of achievement or certificates.
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of CID
- Security Clearance Certificate